A little whimsical and asymmetric, this ring is totally non-typical. The pear cut peach morganite floats on a prong setting, allowing light to shine through. On the side, there are six diamonds in marquise and round cuts. This unique ring is for that big moment, and everyday after that.
– Handcrafted in 14k solid gold, set with a high-quality peach morganite and conflict-free and socially responsible diamonds.
– Diamonds: round 1.5 – 1.75 mm, marquise 3×1.5 mm, 0.143 carats. SI1 clarity.
– Peach morganite: pear 8×6 mm, 0.9 carats.
– Band: width 2 mm, thickness 1.5 mm.
– Engrave up to 25 characters, including & – + and .
– Font is Petit Formal Script.
– Engraved items are not eligible for return.
All of our gemstones are genuine mineral stones that are highly valued for their beauty, longevity and rarity. We use an array of natural, AAA grade gemstones.